SPQR - The Senate and the Roman People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitter for the next week (1st to the 9th)

3 posters

Go down

Sitter for the next week (1st to the 9th) Empty Sitter for the next week (1st to the 9th)

Post  Sacar Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Hey you all ..

i'm growing abit nervous here..
found out that, ofc - i need a sitter aswell.. not used to it, since im allmost never away from home, but from this friday on and a week forward,
i'd like someone to sit my village for me. I'm going on holiday with my class, going skiing/party, so i don't think i'd be able to find the time Sad .
So! can someone please help me ?!
Thanks
Sacar

Sacar

Back to top Go down

Sitter for the next week (1st to the 9th) Empty Re: Sitter for the next week (1st to the 9th)

Post  crocolars Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:26 pm

i'm already sitting to much on other servers, but if nobody replies and you're going to leave at the last very last moment you can make me you sitter. i can onlys focus on the grow of resources.
crocolars
crocolars

Back to top Go down

Sitter for the next week (1st to the 9th) Empty Re: Sitter for the next week (1st to the 9th)

Post  Natar Village Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

i will, this is a double account as well so u could have 2 sitters for the price of one.

Natar Village

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down