SPQR - The Senate and the Roman People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :)

+46
Sandbox
pierredevil
KripToN
evidence
Bjarn Sorrinson
geoflo13
daveb02
JanBos
luciferase
Perseus
Condors55
magician77
faithy
Allien
mimi
007liang
Fetus
zygaa
Balta
Walter Sobchak
Duritz
method
chupac
legia
DTemplara
Celeborn
mica
ma_sk_83
Bellini
Tiny
Tenchu
Ripper
DEVILazas
silas
Krutonja
sezor
tongo
saimaz
6.Panzer-Armee
alwel
xiechenx
Galadriel
MingMing
donchil
forba
ThePredator
50 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Hi guys , just to introduce myself :)

Post  ThePredator Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:14 pm

I just want to say hello to all of you who pass a vote of confidence to me and to our alliance .Thank you . My name is Ivan ,i`m 33 years Bulgarian . I`m currently play in s2.com and s1.bg in top alliances .We fight to win the realm and I hope we will do the same thing here . Good luck to all of you !
ThePredator
ThePredator

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Re: Hi guys , just to introduce myself :)

Post  forba Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Hi guys.i am 28 male.I am playing on server 6 also.Yes a leader of -BA- there.Hope to win this round with you guys.

forba

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Re: Hi guys , just to introduce myself :)

Post  donchil Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi I am 28 old from Sofia Bulgaria ..also palying in bg server Smile

donchil

Back to top Go down

Post  MingMing Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Hi guys.
My name is Damir, I am from Russia, but currently living in Toronto, Canada.
I do not have much of experience (1month or so)but, however it does not define my real game abilities.
Happy to be in our great alliance, hope we will win this server with our commander S.P.Q.R.
Very Happy

MingMing

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Hi I'm new to SPQR

Post  Galadriel Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Hello, This is Galadriel. This is my first time playing as a Gaul. I played a roman on server3, and on server5 (where I am Resource "leader" for JUST-SVR). I'd never played travian before that, so I am picking up the game fast, but still need some help figuring out defensive and offensive strategy and any help on how to grow faster as a Gaul would be appreciated.

I'm 28 year old female who lives in Glendale Arizona (USA). My r/l boyfreind is also playing and is Celeborn (i'm sure he'll post here eventually). I'm into rock n' roll, reading fantasy, computer games (match threes mainly), animals and probably things I'm forgetting.

I can't wait to learn from the best and grow with this alliance. Pleased to have put myself in such capable hands as mrjud Very Happy

Blessings of plunder and pillaging to other members Laughing
Galadriel
Galadriel

Back to top Go down

Post  xiechenx Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Hello, I'm 20 years old. This is my second time play in travian. The first time I play travian is in speed, now I had ignored that account and concentrate to this account.

xiechenx

Back to top Go down

Post  alwel Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi guys,

My name is aluel..im 21 yrs old..im from the philippines...nice to meet you all..Very Happy
alwel
alwel

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Hello guys and gals .....

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:05 am

Name's Reno, live in the island nation of Malta.....home of the Knights. I love playing mostly strategy games like for example "Generals Time Zero" or the upgraded "Panzer Generals 2" or "Rome Total War". Play online chess too on many different sites too.
Played on other servers, but now am only concentrating on this s1 world. First time playing with Gauls too.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty hi everybody :)

Post  saimaz Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:36 am

hi, i am Simon, i 20 years old from lithuania. Very Happy
saimaz
saimaz

Back to top Go down

Post  tongo Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:21 am

Hi ,guys! I`m 14 yrs old . From Bulgaria. My name is Anton . I have any experience from bulgarian server. I play on GTM +2 and Play with Romans Smile have fun and good luck to all !
tongo
tongo

Back to top Go down

Post  sezor Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:45 am

hi i am Sezgin from Turkey. 22 years old. this is my second server but the first one was a speed server. i am now just tryn to get used to this slow server Smile
sezor
sezor

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty hi

Post  Krutonja Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:56 am

Once more I am from Bosnia, playing together with my little wife, playing also on ba server. We don't use gold (no money Sad ). so as I can see we can make it to the end altogether.
Krutonja
Krutonja

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty introduce myself

Post  silas Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:32 am

Shalom everybody, I am Andrei, 20 years old and I am from Buzau - Romania. I also play s5.ro. Looking forward to becoming la creme on this server
silas
silas

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty hello

Post  DEVILazas Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:08 am

Hello all, especialy saimaz, because im from Lithuania too. 29 years old, married, but still finding time to play. This is my third server i think.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

DEVILazas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:45 am

Hey, I'm Ripper, 21 years old from Bucharest Romania and I'm a veteran travian player having played a lot of servers over about 2-3 years ... won a server alongside Uniforce ( old s2.com ) and now co-playing a big Zlo account on s2.com.Nice to meet all of you and together let us win this server Very Happy
Ripper
Ripper

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Introduction

Post  Tenchu Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 am

Hi, I'm a 31 years old from New York. Playing Travian for almost a year. Very much into MMO's (EQ, DAoC, AO, L2, SWG, AL... you name it, I've played it).

I've lead guilds/clans on almost all the games I've played, so as Hillary Clinton likes to say "I've got experience" Laughing

Looking forward to working with each one of you and building a strong team that will emerge victorious at the end Smile

-T
Tenchu
Tenchu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:35 am

hi, im 18 years old, bolivian >_<, played travian for about 2-3 months, currently playing in Travian.cl and travian.net besides this one, i have a EXTRA offensive strategy with any race, even gauls >_>, 'cause i hate to sit down and watch my resources evolve 1....by....1...

I hope we all cooperate as a great guild and win this server Very Happy
Tiny
Tiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellini Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:17 am

Hello,

I am alin from bucharest, romania. very experienced player, this is the second time playing with Teutons and offensive style. hope make a good impression on this server.

good luck
Bellini
Bellini

Back to top Go down

Post  ma_sk_83 Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:53 am

Hi everybody I`m manos from Greece im 25 years old and i`ve been playing travian for half a year or smthing. Im also playing in server 6 and server 2 afro afro afro
ma_sk_83
ma_sk_83

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty hello everybody

Post  mica Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:29 am

greetings from Lithuania, well.. actually I'm in UK now Smile I'm Mindaugas, but english people are calling me mindy, so can you Wink I'm 25.
travian experience: about 3 months in lt2 and lt1, this is my first global. always playing with romans..
glad to be in your team, victory is waiting for us! cause WE ARE THE WINNERS OF TRAVIANCOM Exclamation Arrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9qrO92xDpA Twisted Evil

mica

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Hi all

Post  Celeborn Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:20 am

I'm Celeborn. Real name is John. Sorry for the delay in posting here. I actually just discovered this forum.

I live in Sun City, AZ (U.S.). 40 years old.

I'm playing on server 3 and 5 as Romans and chose a bit more of a challenge on this server going with Teutons. I serve as Mnister of Defense on 5 for JUST-SVR alliance.

My r/l girlfriend is Galadriel. We lways try to play in the same alliace so we don't hae to battle each other Smile

Interests include music, particularly rock, blues and jazz, chess, video games, movies, politics and, of course the internet Smile

Looking foward to helping make this alliance he strongest on this server.

Celeborn

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) Empty Hi

Post  DTemplara Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:43 am

Hi, I am 36 yo male from Bulgaria. I am for first time playing with Romans. Wish you victory! Very Happy

DTemplara

Back to top Go down

Post  legia Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:11 am

HI im 24 yo male from England, but luckily seeing there are so many people from East Europe here i live in Poland. this is my second ever server and first time playing gauls.

legia

Back to top Go down

Post  sezor Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 am

re-welcome all cheers
sezor
sezor

Back to top Go down

Post  chupac Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:36 am

hi,im Octavian from Bucharest Romania,i have played on travian.ro and now ive decided to play on .com.hope we will do good job together

chupac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum