SPQR - The Senate and the Roman People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :)

+46
Sandbox
pierredevil
KripToN
evidence
Bjarn Sorrinson
geoflo13
daveb02
JanBos
luciferase
Perseus
Condors55
magician77
faithy
Allien
mimi
007liang
Fetus
zygaa
Balta
Walter Sobchak
Duritz
method
chupac
legia
DTemplara
Celeborn
mica
ma_sk_83
Bellini
Tiny
Tenchu
Ripper
DEVILazas
silas
Krutonja
sezor
tongo
saimaz
6.Panzer-Armee
alwel
xiechenx
Galadriel
MingMing
donchil
forba
ThePredator
50 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi guys , just to introduce myself :)

Post  method Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:29 am

ello all , im Ivan from Osijek, Croatia, 23y old. Playing on s5 with teutons, here i wanted to try out gauls a bit Smile

gl y'all

method

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi guys , just to introduce myself :)

Post  Duritz Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:45 am

Hi,
Iīm a 30y old man from Finland. Playing also Finish s5 and s6 and uk speed server. hmm... what else, i like to play travian and guitar and drink alcohol I love you Very Happy Letīs win this game and have a little fun, right!? Cool

Duritz

Back to top Go down

Post  Walter Sobchak Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi people, I am from Spain. I started playing travian 1'5 years ago, when I was living in Duritz' country: Finland, and this is my first time playing gauls, not bad so far, in fact I haven't been attacked at all, let's see if this continues, and let's see if we can grow well and organize a good alliance, to be on the top the first weeks is not that hard, the hardest thing is to continue there for a long time.

Walter Sobchak

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty Hi All

Post  Balta Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:27 pm

I am Ozgen, I`m from Turkey - living in Kiev now. I am a real fan for strategy games - especially turn based. I started th's game because of my brother who managed to quit recently. I am trying hard to quit but it seems more difficult than to quit smoking.

I wish us all good luck

Balta

Back to top Go down

Post  zygaa Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi everybody I`m Zyga Smile from Poland im 33 years old. I`ve been playing travian on serwver 1 last time. I like actions such as Blitzkrieg in travian.

zygaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Fetus Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:29 am

Hi, how you all going. I'm 22 years old and live in Australia. Been playing Travian for about 2 months now on servers 4 and 5. I will mainly be concentrating on this server now as those were learning stages and will be closing them when this one takes off. Good luck and may our foes tremble in fear.
Fetus
Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  007liang Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:42 am

hi.. i am liang o u can call me s0hliang.. i am from malaysia.. i have play s5 and s6 also.. nice to meet u all Smile
007liang
007liang

Back to top Go down

Post  mimi Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 am

hi,im mimi queen ,17 ,from vietnam .Im a student and a model for part time.Britney,Paris hilton is my idol.I love sun ,sea and hotboy ^^ Wink
mimi
mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Allien Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:01 pm

Hello!
My name is Radoslav. I'm from Bulgaria: Montana. I'm 14 years old and I'm students.
I play Travian from 3 month. I playing on s1.travian.bg Very Happy
Allien
Allien

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty Heya guys !

Post  faithy Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:03 am

My name is Matic. I'm 11 years old and I'm from Slovenia.

faithy

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePredator Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:14 am

mimi wrote:hi,im mimi queen ,17 ,from vietnam .Im a student and a model for part time.Britney,Paris hilton is my idol.I love sun ,sea and hotboy ^^ Wink
Hi mimi , how is your account in the game Smile
ThePredator
ThePredator

Back to top Go down

Post  mimi Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:09 am

Hi mimi , how is your account in the game
It's my body . Please, don't raid me, please, please! affraid
mimi
mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  magician77 Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:41 am

hi all just joined...i'm 17 in Toronto (Canada) XD great city and hopefully we all enjoy travian a lot hehe XD

magician77

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty Hi guys, just a quick intro...

Post  Condors55 Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:07 am

The name is Condors55, 41 y/o (that makes me the oldest again, yes?!), living in Holland.

Second time around on S1.com after winning with the META allaince last time around.

I had a helluva time staying alive with my few troops the last couple of weeks & I am very glad to be part of an alliance as it kinda scares potential attackers away..... lol!

You'll see me online a lot. Don't be afraid to ask for help (I know I won't be!)

Condors55

Back to top Go down

Post  Perseus Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:44 pm

No you're not the oldest yet mate - I am 47, from UK. Can't beat experience kids!

I was new to Travian about 4 months ago - s4. Was growing far better than anyone else within 20 squares of me, and nobody from anyone big asked me to join them so I set up my own alliance. Small but strong - currently ranked 156 and rising. Last bloke who tried to push me around lost 300+ catas and a helluva lot of men in the attempt. Playing s4 till the end, cos I havent a clue what goes on then and need the experience so I can help this alliance win - thats what I am here for - stuff this its the taking part nonsense - being the best and winning is all there is.

Boobed in the early stages here - trying to use Teut early raid tactics with Romans doent work very well. Currently regrouping and starting to play the game I know. You Teuts definately have an early advantage, but nothing matches the power of a fully- developed Roman city complex. Watch, I shall show you. Twisted Evil

Perseus

Back to top Go down

Post  luciferase Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:59 am

Hi all, I'm a 21 year old male from South Africa so i'm pretty far away from most of you. I've got a couple of months experience and hoping to get much more on this server.

luciferase

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty greetings

Post  JanBos Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:36 am

cheers yes look up dammit!!look up Smile) hee hee as you see above luciferase is my cousin, im also 21 and also from south africa - wow amazing lol! . Well i played on s5.com and also playing on s5.us. Teutons and i do everything by force pirat ask [-WP-] =)

JanBos

Back to top Go down

Post  daveb02 Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Hello! My name is Dave and I am from the Chicago area in USA. I am new to travian as I only started on January 1 on the .us3 server but am looking forward to having some fun here. I am playing the Romans on both servers to start and am taking a combination approach of raiding and building my city as it has been quite successful for me on the .us server.

Although new to travian, I have played interntaionally on Brettspielwelt.de now for 3 years and have several friends all over the world. This is a fun way to enjoy the games.

I look forward to having a good time here. Please feel free to share any tips if you have them.

Good luck to all!

daveb02

Back to top Go down

Post  geoflo13 Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:13 am

Ciao,i'm geoflo13,25 years old,student(yet...).I like music,sports(karate and football),sea and mimi... Cool

geoflo13

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty Bjarn Sorrinson

Post  Bjarn Sorrinson Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:36 pm

HI Everyone I'm Bjarn Sorrinson, King of Triminus, I'm a Vicking that raid a Romain city and now it is Mine!

Ok, cut the crap, My name is Bernard and I'm from Canada, I'm 41, good to know that not the only OLD KID here... lol!

Enjoy the Game and I am happy to be part of this team.

Bjarn Sorrinson

Back to top Go down

Post  sezor Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:51 am

aww.. what a team.. let s take a photo together and send it to UNICEF for the peace in the world lol!
sezor
sezor

Back to top Go down

Post  evidence Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:31 am

21 years male here, from Lithuania.

Evidence.

evidence

Back to top Go down

Post  KripToN Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:45 pm

hi i'm tevis, 18 years old, Indonesia... nice to meet you all Very Happy
KripToN
KripToN

Back to top Go down

Post  pierredevil Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:45 am

hi
pierredevil from Republika Srpska, 23 years old!
playing withh teutons, the most powerful tribe!!!!
pierredevil
pierredevil

Back to top Go down

Hi guys , just to introduce myself :) - Page 2 Empty hi

Post  Krutonja Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:14 am

And thats make two of us from well organized allay from ba server.
Krutonja
Krutonja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum