SPQR - The Senate and the Roman People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make gold on travian

+4
Ripper
Tenchu
ThePredator
Tiny
8 posters

Go down

How to make gold on travian Empty How to make gold on travian

Post  Tiny Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:47 am

Well, im sure most of you've already noticed that, at least in the .com server, you can't win gold by inviting people(bummer >_>) so if you'd like to have money to buy gold, maybe some of you have hear of this page, its bux.to, its a ptc page, that actually pays(i can assure that, one of my friends plays WOW with what he makes here) if u want to register go here http://bux.to/?r=palomahuge(Later you'll notice that i want to be your referral, c'mon gimme a hand Very Happy )

Here's a small description on how it works:

How Bux.to works

Bux.to is NOT a Autosurf, Multi-Level Marketing, Pyramid, Ponzi, Matrix or "Get Rich Quick" scheme.

Bux.to is a new innovative, international and FREE English based service that allows advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their ad on our, "Surf Ads" page. A exact calculated percentage of all advertising revenue is paid to our members. Bux.to makes money via advertising, other advertising sources throughout the website as well as earning through direct sponsorship of other Bux.to members, just like a regular member does.

How you make money
You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you'll either get a green tick sign or a red 'X'. The green tick sign means you've earned $0.01 and as premium member $0.0125 for the visit and the 'X' means you have not earned money for the visit. You'll get red X's when you have more than one website from the "Surf Ads" page open. When this happens, you get no credit.

A valuable benefit to both the members and the advertisers is the repeat exposure that the advertiser gets. Whenever you click and view a website, you can visit that website again in 24 hours as long as the visit cap hasn't been reached. That's right! After 24 hours you can click and view the website again. This gives the advertiser optimal exposure by using "repeat advertising" and it further increases the members earning potential.

Earnings example (based on current averages)
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

While we have no way of knowing how many ads will be available on a per week basis, we do know that Bux.to is growing rapidly and advertisers are discovering the true potential of our service. We've just started and our advertiser base is small so BE PATIENT! Over the next coming months you will see an increase in the ads which will only increase your earnings! This is not a get-rich-scheme or scam, but it can put some extra gas money in your pocket!
Tiny
Tiny

Back to top Go down

How to make gold on travian Empty Re: How to make gold on travian

Post  ThePredator Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:49 am

which websites we have to visit ?
ThePredator
ThePredator

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:01 am

all you have to do is register, once registered you have to click on "Surf ads"(First title top left) and then you'll see some headings like "Arts and entertainment", "Business and money" etc, and below these headings you have some "offers" which are the advertising, you only have to click on them once, a page will open up with, after the page loads a timer will show up on "30" and after 30 secs, once it reaches 0, you'll get a done with a tick, then you close that window, and click on the advertise that follows. You dont have to specificly look at the advertise, once you click on it, just do something else, like chat, or do something on travian, and just check on it after 30 sec, it should be done, and then close it, click on another, and same drill Very Happy.
Tiny
Tiny

Back to top Go down

How to make gold on travian Empty A pyramid scheme?

Post  Tenchu Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 am

Just to point out, this only works IF you have many referrals. If you just do it yourself, you'll be making $3/mo.

Another thing is, most people won't sign up with another person's id, but rather will do it with their own (a second registration, or a family member). This way, they make .30c per day instead of .10c and giving the other .10c to someone else. Wink
Tenchu
Tenchu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 am

also i saw you need a paypal account , am i correct ?
Ripper
Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post  drone Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18 am

it is a fake , right?Smile
drone
drone

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:19 am

Tenchu wrote:Just to point out, this only works IF you have many referrals. If you just do it yourself, you'll be making $3/mo.

Another thing is, most people won't sign up with another person's id, but rather will do it with their own (a second registration, or a family member). This way, they make .30c per day instead of .10c and giving the other .10c to someone else. Wink

yep, i guess thats the point on letting other people know, i've done this w/ referred people for 2 months now, yeah, i only have 6 dollars, but when ur on travian, you tend to have a lot of free time(unless you work or whatever) while chatting etc, so by doing this, instead of doing nothing, you can make some money, even a crappy amount, but when you realize , after 3 months or so(w/ referrals) you got 9-10$, by doing nothing literally, i dont know, i find it good, thats why i advertise you all, you can tell your friends, and youll be their referral, and so goes on, i really dont care if it is a pyramid scheme or whatever(not quite sure how that works anyway >_>) but it does pay you, and thats all that matters to me, and i dont create myself another account, because before paying you, they check your account etc, so i wont risk it >_<.

And yes, it does requires you having a paypal account, even if you registered w/ having one, just create one with the email you provided for your bux.to account, if it asks for your credit card just tick on "register later" and thats it, you wont be needing any credit card or something.
Tiny
Tiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:54 pm

drone wrote:it is a fake , right?Smile

And no, is not.
Tiny
Tiny

Back to top Go down

Post  sezor Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:17 am

heyi have made 0.3 usd lol!
sezor
sezor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fetus Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:57 pm

http://instantad.org/?r=kenizark----

I found this one to be on par with Bux.to..... same sort of set up and it kills the time waiting for those troops to get back!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fetus
Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  007liang Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:01 am

isnt expensive using malaysia money? Crying or Very sad
007liang
007liang

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:30 am

ok, for any1 who has registered on bux.to
click this link to create an alertpay account:

http://www.alertpay.com/?leahWx0ZFGl9P%2bLlJUqJcw%3d%3d

You'll need it later to get paid.
Tiny
Tiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 am

Paypal is having some probs right now with ptc sites, dunno why(for all those of you who are wondering why not paypal) but according to most people, alertpay is as good as paypal(somehow) so you have to create an alertpay account to get paid now, as long as the paypal issue continues.
Tiny
Tiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down