SPQR - The Senate and the Roman People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian Plus

+15
mimi
alwel
Fetus
silas
Balta
ma_sk_83
Ripper
6.Panzer-Armee
MingMing
sezor
geoflo13
Bellini
DEVILazas
mica
Battlestar
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty go geoflo

Post  silas Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:42 pm

I play on 2 servers, and i only used gold twice on the second server...on this one no. The only gold i used here is the gold you have at the start...Where do my money go?...same as geoflo...now I know for sure he is romanian Smile))))))))
silas
silas

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty Re: Travian Plus

Post  Fetus Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:40 am

I've got 600 gold and will probably top it up if need be not to worried either way.
Fetus
Fetus

Back to top Go down

Post  alwel Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:30 am

i think it really depends on how you enjoy travian better (with gold or not).
After all, our main reason for playing this game is satisfaction and happiness..
Very Happy
alwel
alwel

Back to top Go down

Post  mimi Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:02 pm

huhuhu,i love gold,but havent...
uhm,but i love diamon than it. Like a Star @ heaven
mimi
mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  sezor Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:02 am

haha.. but u can not use diamond here in travian :p
sezor
sezor

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

6.Panzer-Armee wrote:Welll, as I said before, these are the rules. But again, I play here only for fun. I am not saying that people do wrong by buying gold....it's thier thing to do...The thing I hate is when a "gold" guy/girl starts preaching strategies/tatics + saying stupid things in forums etc, all because he/she got himself/herself "bloated" with gold.
My opinion of course, so no hard feelings to my golden friends of this alliance. Laughing

gold is essential for this game, if you are a serious player and want to win. if you are in it just to have fun and build a village fine but you probably wont last long. unless you hide behind an alliance. all the real experienced players use gold its the only way to stay ahead. without it you will be the one begging for mercy when the cats come in another week. trust and believe they will be here soon.. luckily you jump in a strong alliance

killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Condors55 Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Hey, I'm Dutch....we invented 'going Dutch' Laughing, so obviously I am not gonna spend money on this game.

Seriously tho, I DO use the free gold that I got at the start of this game. Other than that, I fully agree with 6th PzA..............

Condors55

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty me cry for mercy?????????????

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:04 am

I was in this alliance before you, Mr.Killroy!! You won't hear me cry if the catapults come for me next week..AS YOU WISH ME...is this the brotherhood you preach? I did not come to this alliance for cover as you said. I was invited to it.And who the fuck are you to "command" me to buy gold? You are nothing...a no body... And for me you can stuff all your "gold" up your ass cause am not afraid of you...in this game or in real life. Wish had the opportunity to meet you face to face.All your gold would not save you.....why dont you just shut your big mouth and continue having fun buying gold.Think your real life is so boring.

Wish you what you wished for me.
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty ....errata....

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:07 am

Sorry, wanted to say Killjoy not killroy.....
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty Hey

Post  Krutonja Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:34 am

6.panzer-armee why do you take it so personally. Everyone have a right to opinion. Please, if we want to be one of the top allay than don't use that kind of language. I am here to have a good time and to make some good friends. I cant wait for catas to come so we can show how team play should look like.
Krutonja
Krutonja

Back to top Go down

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:13 am

It's not a gentleman's way to bully other players and tell them do this or do that,or critize their way of doing things.All because I am trying to play a non-gold gaul (so very difficult) game. No one in this alliance has a right to order me do anything, but one man....and thats our leader Predator. Am loyal to HIM ONLY 100%, so wont take care of what other no-bodies say(not talking about you of course).

What does it matter to him or anyone what I do? But one thing's for sure, I don't cry and will not call for mercy or help if I am attacked!! I am not that type, and its not in my DNA to run away from trouble. If someone catapults me into the ground...bad luck...will start another one.

I'm a very friendly guy,maybe gave wrong impression here, but dont like to be nagged. In the begining of this topic, I + another friend had a sort of disagreement, but we solved it like friends and by private messages as things should be. Now comes this guy, and tries to re-start it again. Will not waste time with him though...anyway, dont have time left cause in a week's time will be catapulted What a Face so, won't have time to reply.

Well, not everyone can be an alsation....maybe I'm just a little yorkie (in this game of course!!), but yorkies have a hell of a bite too Very Happy .
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty .....

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:02 am

...Plus right now am not in a good state of humour cause am hearing ticking noises from my alfa romeo's camshaft area.....and THAT will be a catapult's direct hit affraid
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty hmm

Post  Krutonja Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:21 am

oh my god that's not a nice noise . Rolling Eyes
All I wont to say that I don't see that post as intention to put us non gold player in bad mood just a point of view.
Krutonja
Krutonja

Back to top Go down

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:34 am

No...it was never my intention to say anything against gold players. I love liberty, so everyone does what he likes. But, dont like being told things like, not being a serious player, will cry for mercy, hiding in this alliance, etc etc. I have 100% respect for each player here. oK, I may seem to hit back at anyone who critizes me for my choice of chosing gauls and not buying gold....but that was my option.+ at anytime I can buy gold for a few bucks (not in this game though).

That noise can mean trouble either with the hydralic tappets, or a broken shim liner or worst, a camshaft that got catapulted Very Happy

Anyway, I retreat my words said to killjoy...sorry for seeming a bit angry, but you wrote that message at wrong moment. Hope this clears it once and for all.
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:08 pm

about the gold thing, your are a fool if you believe you can get anywhere in this game without gold. gold is an essential part of the game if you are a true player and want to win. only inexperienced players would say gold is no help. just because you are unable to afford it dont crack it. the last thing i have to say is for those that do not believe in gold wait until the cats come out then you will be singing a different tune

killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:19 pm

i cant believe you are taking things so personal, what i said was in general for anybody. plus, its not like im coming after you thats ridiculous. anyway i point is i came from a winning server in us 1. without gold we would not have made it as far as we did, you cannot tell me gold is not an essential part of the game. secondly i never expressed to you that you needed to buy gold. you can do what ever it is you feel you need to do to get you far in this game. i hope you are succesful and can support the alliance when the time is needed that is all

killjoy

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty hello

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:07 am

I agree with you 100% that without gold its a very very difficult (IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE) job to play because of this handicap. Game is aimed at gold buying (well, the makers of this game want to get something in return I guess,fair enough). Infact game its taking me ages to upgrade my resources(more and more crops to feed my TT's)....Am not taking care of population growth...but aiming for a long range attack cavalry.Gauls are said to be defensive...well, will try to go against the waves Smile. I get a buzz playing games on difficult/challenging levels. Not saying yours will be easy,more and more when WW3 starts .

I did not take it personaly, but sometimes you must be carefull how you put words (me too Very Happy !! ) I'm a very outspoken guy, but forget everything after a minute. So, hope that we be friends. An army is made of generals, officers, and normal soldiers.So everyone has his/her role.

So, dont worry,you'll find my cavalry shoulder to shoulder with yours and help to win this server. Every drop of water counts!!!!
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Post  testingtesting Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:45 am

Hello people! I'm currently using gold just for plus, and that is because i want to play this server in a more relaxed way. If you don't use gold of course you loose some advantages (like 1:1 exchange at ww), but in my opinion a good player can play this game at a very high "level" without gold. I've played with a few friends without gold, won 2 non gold servers and it was great. I am a bit nostalgic about that kind of server, because any player with little experience (not a noob) can fight with a very experienced player and can win. In non gold servers that was impossible Very Happy
In a confrontation between 2 experienced players, one with gold and one without, gold player will win. Maybe it's not fair, but this makes the game more interesting, and more profitably for the Travian team Twisted Evil And one to one combat is not something we'll see in gold servers, meta alliances are decisive bounce So lets be a great one!

P.S. I was gal in old s1.com server, and i was ranked in top 20 offense until the end of server, so 6.Panzer-Armee, you're on the right track!
testingtesting
testingtesting

Back to top Go down

Post  sezor Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 am

i think what we should talk about should be "how to use gold" .... that does not matter whether u r a gold player or not.. i just "RESPECT" for both of them... first thing we should no is how to use gold in an economic way.. i have to state that gold player does not mean the one who spends all his money and life on buying gold on travian... that s just a misbelief Smile i have been using gold since the beginning and the total amount of the gold i have spent is just 64 ... i bought 100 gold and still have 71 ... what we have to talk about should be"how to use it efficiently".... and i have to say again "gold does not make u win this server, it just helps u" .. and if u r determined "not to buy gold", you also can win but u have to be a little bit lucky and more active from the others... gold player is not the certain winner or non-gold player is not the loser either..
sezor
sezor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellini Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:18 am

it is very hard to play without gold...but not all off us can afford it Shocked
I am from romania and here the medium salary (montly) is 200 USD...compare it to your countries and you'll see what I am saying Smile

good luck
Bellini
Bellini

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty ....

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Don't afford it? Very Happy ...just spent 1734 US dollars (about 1171Euros) for parts to re-build my alfa-romeo boxer engine...( it got catapulted Crying or Very sad )...so, think could afford a dollar or two. I've got a well paid job + don't live in the south pole heheee. + am not a 14 year old penny less kid. If you behave will take you for a ride in a real muscle car!!! (italian car not american of course pirat ).
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Travian Plus - Page 2 Empty ...

Post  6.Panzer-Armee Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:01 pm

The above post was a friendly reply to killjoy...
6.Panzer-Armee
6.Panzer-Armee

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellini Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Smile) after the New Year's Eve I spent 1500 EUROs to replace the computer which activates the fuel pomp for my Opel Astra coupe...I also have a very well payed job (Operation Manager at a important travel agency)...but though my salary is not enough...for me Laughing Laughing Laughing

Like geoflo told me once...it is better to buy 58 beers instead of 600 gold Razz
Bellini
Bellini

Back to top Go down

Post  sezor Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:20 pm

haha.. that s another point of view Smile i bought 100 gold instead of 3 beers :9 and in fact i just drink turkish raki and red wine, beer does not make me good Razz Razz ... but i still dont have a car.. maybe that s because i bought 100 gold lol!
sezor
sezor

Back to top Go down

Post  killjoy Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 pm

is that really you in the pic bellini

killjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down